Temporary Visa Attorneys in Irvine, Orange County

If you came to the United States on a nonimmigrant temporary visa and your visa is due to expire, it may be possible to extend the duration of your time in the United States by applying for an Extension of Stay.

At Briles & Associates, in Irvine, our lawyers can help you with this. Give us a call today to arrange a no-cost consultation about your specific situation. Call 877-926-1937. We serve clients across California.

The Importance Of Applying

It is imperative that you apply for the extension before your authorized stay expires. Many requests for Extension of Stay are denied because they are initiated after the initial visa has expired. To be considered for an Extension of Stay, you must not have committed a crime rendering you ineligible for a visa. Further, non-compliance with the conditions of your initial admission and allowing your passport to expire while in the United States are also grounds for denial. There are other situations that may cause a request for Extension of Stay to be denied. Also, if you remain in the United States longer than authorized, you may be barred from ever returning. For these reasons, it is important that you consult with a legal professional to ensure your request is not denied and you are not subsequently deported.

Getting The Legal Help You Need

To arrange a confidential consultation with an attorney at our firm, give us a call or complete the online form.