Unlawful Presence Provisional Waiver

Certain individuals have an opportunity to apply for a provisional unlawful presence waiver before leaving the United States. These provide the recipient with permanent residency status. Those who are eligible include spouses, children and parents of U.S. citizens.

At Briles & Associates, in Irvine, our goal is to reduce the time that families are separated by streamlining the process for you. Contact us today to arrange a confidential, no-cost consultation with a lawyer about your specific circumstances. Call 877-926-1937. We serve clients across California.

Remaining In The US

Under U.S. immigration law, certain individuals may apply for a provisional waiver allowing them to remain in the United States while waiting for the waiver to be approved. This shortens the period of time that families are separated. These waivers are typically required for those who have lived in the United States more than 180 days without legal status. A person may also apply from outside the country to get this type of waiver.

There are certain requirements you must fulfill to be eligible for a provisional waiver. For that reason, it is imperative that you consult with an attorney to assist you with the process. Our office has the knowledge and expertise you need to get provisional waivers approved quickly and minimize the amount of time you are separated from your loved ones. We can help you avoid delay and limit the possibility of a denial.

Taking Action

Call our firm today to arrange a consultation about your case or complete our online form.